American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:26 am 

<b><font color="red">Happy</font id="red"></b> <b><font color="limegreen">Holidays</font id="limegreen"></b> to you all, and a long overdue "Thank you!" to all the fellows who spend so many hours with the considerable task of keeping up the websites and running, upating them, and fielding all of our questions and fixing our errors. I will be at the bar of the AoC's Woodin' Injun toasting a thanks to all these hard-working fellows if you want to stop by.

A thanks as well to the rest of you...comrades in arms in our paper army on both sides, many of whom have been kind enough to personally share their knowledge of the games and tactics; my techinical computer questions (Notso and Ernie), many of them astonishingly stupid; and for the very considerate and touching sentiments and sympathy over a recent family problem. [They know who they are.] Just so some of you know that I pay attention...Bill Peters...I just ordered 2 gig of RAM for my old monster and I appreciate your suggestion. A few of you go way back with me...Antony, Glyn, Dierk, Ernie, Bill P, Al Nardi, and a nod to Boilertech who keeps me on my toes, and to the "new guy" Joseph Meyer whose genorosity of time is exceeded only by his enthusiam to help...no offense to anyone I missed by name... [:(]

<font color="limegreen">The best to all of you at this nice season and my wishes always for good health and what makes you happy.</font id="limegreen"> Thanks to all for making this club a wonderful addition to at least one old man's otherwise uneventful life. [:)] <font color="blue">SALUTE!!</font id="blue">

Brigadier General
Tom Ciampa
Commanding Officer
1st Cav Division
XIV Corps, AoC
Games: TS/BG: AN, BR, CH, GB, SH - HPS: AT, CTH, GB, OZK, SH, VK

Profile Send private message