American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:29 pm 

Head Quarters Army of the Mississippi

This is to announce that after years of faithful service to the III Corps and the Army of the Mississippi Lieutenant General White head is stepping down to devote more attention to the Confederate War College. I want to SALUTE! General Whitehead for his faithful service to his Corps this army and the War College. His leadership will be sorely missed.
In his place I think I have found a man that has shown some of the same dedication that General Whitehead has shown for so long, Maj. Gen. Gery Bastiani has shown great leadership commanding the 3rd division II Corps. General Bastiani has agreed to stepup and not fill General Whiteheads shoes, but to take over and continue the great work he has been doing for so long. I have great confidence in General Bastiani and I am sure he’ll make his own mark on this command.
To fill in the vacant spot of the 3rd Division II Corps I have asked Col. Przemek Niedzielski to step up and he has agreed. I am sure COL Niedzieski will continue the fine work General Bastiani has made with the division; Col Niedzieski has my full confidence.
Last but not least I would like to welcome back an old warrior from the army's past Brigadier General Jon Hooper will be assigned 4th bde, 3rd Div, II Corps. Welcome back sir.
Will the officers named step forward. Army Attention! SALUTE!

General Tony Malone commander Army of the Mississippi

I would like to invite everyone to the Chickasaw Saloon for a celebration of these fine men. SALUTE!

GEN. Tony Malone
Commander Army of Mississippi
"Do your duty in all things, You can never do more, You should never wish to do less".

Profile Send private message