American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:17 am 
Gentlemen,

Acting on behalf of General Willie Tisdale and the ACWGC Cabinet, I should like to announce the following promotions within the Confederacy.

<center>Image</center>

<center>Image</center>

<center>Image</center>

<center>Image</center>

Congratulations to these fine Officer's! Their achievements and devotion to the Confederacy and to our Club is very well known!

Thank you, gentlemen! <salute>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:42 am 
Congratulations to all these fine Officers!

General Newton has always been an inspiration to me since my return to the Club. He is always doing something creative over there in the ANV and he inspires me to try to keep pace with him! I'm looking forward to exchanging war stories with him when we finally retire to the Old Soldier's Home in Richmond. (But don't fret boys... that's still about 100 years away!) [;)]

Major General McOmish has been doing an awesome job as the Western Theater Cmdr. It is a pleasure to serve under him. He's doing an awesome job providing direction for the Theater and ensuring that our Officer's are well taken care of! Thank you, Sir! <salute>

Major General Evans has been doing a great job as the Third Division Cmdr in the AotM's First Corps! With dedicated Officers like himself... I can only see things continuing to improve in the First Corps and the Army of the Mississippi!

Brig. General Hughes... a Texan. Hummm... this is a hard one for a Nebraska boy! LOL! Actually... I am most impressed by this Officer's commitment to the Club and his services rendered at the Vicksburg Military Institute! Waylon has not been in the Club very long but he is already doing exceptional things at VMI and I know that all our Cadets there are being given every opportunity to succeed and to become a part of the culture here within the Club! Great job, Sir!

I wish you all continued success!

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, AotM
Confederate States of America

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:40 pm 

Gentlemen <salute>

My congratulations to each of the promoted officers! It is my honor to state that I have had the honor of being associated with each of these gentlemen, and find them of the highest caliber and worthy of the added responsibilities that come with promotion.

Well done gentlemen!

My highest regards,

Col Neal Hebert
2nd Division, I Corps, AotM
Adjutant, VMI

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm 

Congrats to all of these fine Officers, first round is on me over at the AotM tavern. General McOmish have you seen General Hooper's Medicine Chest supposedly it is rumored that we have it[:D] and the good general would like it returned in the same condition that it was in before it was liberated. [:D] Guess well have to put the bottles back, even though they are "EMPTY" [:0] Fine Party General Hooper, Whiskey all gone, we go home now [:p]

Respectfully,
Lt. Gen. Gery Bastiani
3/3/III AotM CSA

"If there is a shell or bullet over there destined for us, it will find us" - General James Longstreet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:46 am