American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:09 pm 

Quote:
There are open boards at the Union Army forums, as well as at the forums of the Army of the Cumberland and of the Army of the Tennessee. Everybody is welcome there.

In addition, there are also private forums for all four Union field armies and for the Union army as such.

I honestly don't know where the notion comes from that the Union Army has recently locked "ALL" their forums. There is exactly the same number of private forums as before the move to the new location, only they're now mostly concentrated in one place. On the other hand there is a NEW forum open to everyone. So in fact we're more inviting to Rebs than before the move, not less.

General Walter, the problem is that when the rebs sit around the camp fire and get busy with the knitting they air their groundles complaints which they believe to be factual due to too much alcohol consumption. :wink: :lol:

XVI Corps
Army of the Tennessee
USA.

ImageImage

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 pm 
Well with all you Yanks running for the hills at the slightest sound of a broken twig our soldiers have little else to do except sit around camp fires, drink... and knit? You must be looking at some of the Eastern Theater dandies, sir.

To tell you the truth we worry about those boys sometimes...

I challeneged your Army Commander to place a tavern on the MDT, while he was visiting the AotM tavern, and he skillfully avoided the challenge. I submit the challenege to the, supposedly, brilliant Army of the Tennessee once again! If your army has the guts to join us on the main Club forum here at the MDT than we will buy you all a drink BEFORE we plaster your tavern with more insults, jibes, and ribbing than you could ever stomach!

But if you Yanks prefer to stay hidden behind locked doors, verification procedures, and a labyrinth of websites and links than we will just have to deal with it. Your a bunch of precious peaches and I am sure your commanders dont want you bruised at all.

But the Army of the Mississippi is preparing to take the offensive, brave the Yankee websites, and come looking for you all! Hide if you will... the hounds are ready and we will tree you all!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 pm 

Well then, my good friend, Brig. Gen. Strckler, just create total open access to the Southern Raiders forum for every Union officer and we might be able to effect a deal about that!

Commander, Army of the Tennessee
(2011-2014 UA CoA/GinC)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:43 pm 

Who cares about access to secret Smurf forums - a load of old baloney if you ask me. The access I currently have to Union dives is fine for raiding purposes :arrow: :mrgreen: I have been told by General Meyer that all they discuss in their secret forums is how to stop my evil plan for drinking the union dry :? 8)

Brigade Commander
Alabama State Volunteers
Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corps
(1/1/1)
Army of Tennessee

Confederate States of America