|NOMINATION Period for USA Cabinet Secretary Elections
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Ernie Sands [ Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:25 pm ]|
|Post subject:||NOMINATION Period for USA Cabinet Secretary Elections|
The ACWGC Cabinet Election Committee will be prepared to begin receiving nominations for the election of one USA Cabinet Secretary position on January 18 (Monday) through January 24 (Sunday), and candidates will be required to meet the criteria as defined by the ACWGC rules (188.8.131.52 Eligibility):
1) Must hold the rank of colonel or above
2) Candidates must be nominated by two other members before being placed on the ballot. Nominating officers must be from the same military group as the candidate being nominated.
3) Nominations must be submitted to the entire Election Committee, email addresses provided below.
4) Nominations must include a statement that the nominated officer agrees to serve if elected.
5) If nominating, the officer should use the email address of record contained in the Department of Records. The election committee will work to verify the identity of the nominating officer before the end of the nominating period; however the nomination will be disqualified if this is not possible before the end of the nominating period.
It is requested that commands advise their members at every level in order to ensure the best possible turnout and participation.
Email addresses of the Election Committee are:
Gen Scott Ludwig email@example.com
Gen John Newton firstname.lastname@example.org
Gen John Dragan email@example.com
|Author:||Ernie Sands [ Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:07 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: NOMINATION Period for USA Cabinet Secretary Elections|
Nominations are closed.
Two nominations was received: two proper nominations for Gen David Danner from Gen Ned Simms & Gen Antony Barlow.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group