|USA Cabinet Secretary Elections - Nomination Period
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Ernie Sands [ Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:17 pm ]|
|Post subject:||USA Cabinet Secretary Elections - Nomination Period|
USA Cabinet Secretary: Mark Nelms , Term: March 25, 2014 (Elected) - March 24, 2016 (1st Term End Date)
220.127.116.11.3 In the election of the Cabinet Secretaries, all regular officers will have a vote and they may only vote for the Cabinet Secretary representing their respective military group.
3.3.3. Terms of Office. Each Cabinet member will serve a term of two (2) years. Any Cabinet member may succeed himself in his elected office once, for total of four years. After the second term, the member must wait for one election period to run again for the same seat.
18.104.22.168.5 Dates for nominations and voting are to be set by the Election Committee and published in the Mason-Dixon Tavern, with notice also in the Smoking Room. A maximum of one week should be allowed for nominations, two weeks for campaigning, and one additional week for voting.
The ACWGC Cabinet Election Committee will be prepared to begin receiving nominations for the election of one USA Cabinet Secretary position on April 25, 2016 (Monday) through May 1, 2016 (Sunday), and candidates will be required to meet the criteria as defined by the ACWGC rules (22.214.171.124 Eligibility):
(126.96.36.199.1 Candidates for Cabinet Secretary or Club President must hold the rank of Colonel or above. )
1) Must hold the rank of colonel or above
2) Candidates must be nominated by two other members before being placed on the ballot. Nominating officers must be from the same military group as the candidate being nominated.
3) Nominations must be submitted to the entire Election Committee, email addresses provided below.
4) Nominations must include a statement that the nominated officer agrees to serve if elected.
5) If nominating, the officer should use the email address of record contained in the Department of Records. The election committee will work to verify the identity of the nominating officer before the end of the nominating period; however the nomination will be disqualified if this is not possible before the end of the nominating period.
It is requested that commands advise their members at every level in order to ensure the best possible turnout and participation.
Election Committee: consists of Scott Ludwig, John Dragan and Neal Hebert.
Gen Scott Ludwig firstname.lastname@example.org
Gen John Dragan : email@example.com
Gen Neal Hebert: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Author:||Ernie Sands [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:14 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: USA Cabinet Secretary Elections - Nomination Period|
To this date, there are two qualified nominations for Gen Mark Nelms for the USA Cabinet Secretary post.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group