|Nomination Period for UA Chief of the Armies (CoA)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Walt Dortch [ Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:55 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Nomination Period for UA Chief of the Armies (CoA)|
The ACWGC Cabinet Election Committee is prepared to begin receiving nominations for the election of the UA Chief of the Armies (CoA) on April 12, 2021 (Monday) through April 25, 2021 (Sunday).
1) Candidates must hold the rank of Major General or above.
2) Candidates must be nominated by two other UA members of any rank before being placed on the ballot.
3) Nominations shall be submitted to the entire Election Committee, email addresses provided below.
4) Nominations must include a statement that the nominated officer agrees to serve if elected.
5) A nominating officer shall use his email address of record contained in the Department of Records. The election committee will work to verify the identity of the nominating officer before the end of the nominating period; however, the nomination will be disqualified if this is not possible before the end of the nominating period.
The Election Committee consists of:
General David Mallory: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Cameron McOmish: email@example.com
Brigadier General Josef Seidl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per Club Rule 188.8.131.52.7, in the event only one candidate has been nominated by the end of the nominating period, that candidate will be elected by acclamation and no vote will be necessary.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group