|Special Election for UA Cabinet Secretary
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Walt Dortch [ Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:23 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Special Election for UA Cabinet Secretary|
This announcement is made to present information regarding the upcoming election for the position of the UA Cabinet Secretary held previously by Major General Jim Boling who was elected to the position of UA CoA on April 26, 2021.
The dates of the election process steps are as follows:
May 1 to May 7: Nomination Period
May 8 to May 21: Campaigning Period
May 22 to May 28: Voting Period
1) A candidate must hold the rank of colonel or above
2) Candidates must be nominated by two other members before being placed on the ballot. Nominating officers must be from the same military group as the candidate being nominated.
3) Nominations must be submitted to the entire Election Committee, email addresses provided below.
4) Nominations must include a statement that the nominated officer agrees to serve if elected.
5) If nominating, the officer should use the email address of record contained in the Department of Records. The election committee will work to verify the identity of the nominating officer before the end of the nominating period; however, the nomination will be disqualified if this is not possible before the end of the nominating period.
The Election Committee consists of:
General David Mallory: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Cameron McOmish: email@example.com
Brigadier General Josef Seidl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the Campaigning Period & Voting Period will only take place if there is more than one nominee. In the case where there is only one nominee, Club Rule 22.214.171.124.7 applies and the nominee will be elected by acclamation.
All active UA Officers are encouraged to participate in this process as it is not only important for each side but for the club overall. The Club wouldn't be here without all of you as members and those of us who help to run the Club.
It is requested that commands inform their Officers who are eligible to vote about the election by email to ensure the best possible participation and cc the Club President (email@example.com)
Details regarding this election process can be found under the Club Rules section 3.3 Club Governance at http://www.wargame.ch/wc/acw/ACWGCRules.html#org
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group