American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:50 am 
Officers of the Confederacy,

First of all, Merry Christmas to y'all... "you all", for any of our Union colleagues who may be reading this.

Jim Thomas, CSA CoA, has been experiencing some communication difficulties and has not been able to provide the info required to initiate the election process for the one currently open CSA Cabinet seat. With apologies to those who may have already fowarded their nominations to him previously, I need to ask you to please forward same to me.

To remind you of the process, following receipt of 3 nominations supporting a CSA officer to stand for election, I will contact the nominated officers, will request their consent to stand for election, and will then declare them to be candidates with an update on this board. Any current Confederate officer may nominate up to 2 prospective candidates. Officers nominated must hold the rank of Lt.Col. or higher. 3 officers must support a single nomination for the prospective candidate to be offered the opportunity to stand for election. A brief campaign period will be declared, once we have our candidates, following which an election period shall be declared.

I apologize for both the time of Season & the duplication of effort here guys but we want to move this process along, ensuring a full Cabinet, comprised of an expanding number of elected representatives, is in place early in the New Year. My e-mail address is: swampfox_csa@yahoo.ca . I will be accepting nominations from the time of this posting through 11:59:59 p.m. December 31st.

Gen. Den McBride
ANV, C.S.A.
Sec. of War, ACWGC