ACWGC Forums

American Civil War Game Club

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotT    AotC    AotP    AotS     Union Army Forums

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:39 am 

I am currently in England using my GI Bill to finish my degrees. I received my BA in history last year in Canterbury and I am now finishing up my MA in medieval history in Lincoln. In the Air Force I was a communication/navigation systems maintainer, working on HH-60G rescue helicopters on Kadena AFB on Okinawa, Japan. After that I worked 10 years in sales management for Sprint and T-Mobile, before deciding to blow it all up and finally pursue something that would make me happy.

I have a Civil War shirt company that benefits my education and the American Battlefield Trust, so please do check it out on http://www.civilwartees.com

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:39 am 

I can attest, the shirts are amazing. How often do you come up with new editions?

1st Corps
3rd Division
2nd Brigade "Hood's Texans"
ANV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:55 am 

Michael When were you station at Kadena. I was there from 1989 thru 1993 assigned to the 400th MMS at that time, I believe it's the 18th MMS now.

Army Of The Shenandoah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:37 am 

William Treuting wrote:
I can attest, the shirts are amazing. How often do you come up with new editions?

Thanks for the kind words. To be honest, there's not a set timing about it. It is just myself and my design/art partner. I am not an artist or graphic designer myself, so he is the engine that gets the ideas from my brain onto a shirt. New designs come when we both have the spare energy and time into making them (he's a working father of 4 and this isn't our 'job,' but rather something we enjoy doing). We do have some new designs in the works though over the next couple of weeks and select existing designs are available in the Seminary Ridge Museum in Gettysburg as of this Friday!

Last edited by Michael Barycki on Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:43 am 

L. Newell wrote:
Michael When were you station at Kadena. I was there from 1989 thru 1993 assigned to the 400th MMS at that time, I believe it's the 18th MMS now.

Hey Lynn! Small world. I was there from 04-06 and attached to the 33rd AMU (with the 33rd Rescue Sq) which is under the 718 AMXS. We were in the old SR-71 hangars on the NW side of the runways.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:01 pm 

.[/quote]Hey Lynn! Small world. I was there from 04-06 and attached to the 33rd AMU (with the 33rd Rescue Sq) which is under the 718 AMXS. We were in the old SR-71 hangars on the NW side of the runways.[/quote]

Michael I'm familiar with that area I there when the last SR-71 left we called that area the SAC side, Guam use to send their B52's there when a Typhoon was going to hit Guam.

Army Of The Shenandoah

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6