American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New MP game starting
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:45 am 

We are currently looking for players for another moderated MP game. For those of you unfamilar with this concept you can go to the website set up for the last game located at

http://home.comcast.net/~krmiller8/srmp/

The new game will also use the Corinth 1.01 engine since this is the only one that allows custom OOB's. This game will use the 1863 ANV and AoP but will not be a rehash of Gettysburg. For more info go to

http://home.comcast.net/~krmiller8/mp2/

The scenario is described at the site, we currently have opening for players for the following officers.

The CSA roster is currently filled however I am still taking names for those who would like to be placed on the reserve list.

USA
Pleasanton - Cavalry

We hope to start up early in April, I will supply players with the map, pdt and oob files along with the predawn turn. The plan is to play an hour (3 turns) a week at first until the armies make contact. At that point we will go to one turn a week unless the situation allows more. I plan to do the turns on Saturday and email them along with any messages for the turn to the players that night or Sunday. As was done in the first game players will have until 12 M Friday EST to get their orders in for the next move.

Anyone interested can contact me by email, please include at least 2 choices from the list above. Officers will be assigned on a first come first served basis. Should we get more players than needed I will place your name on the reserve list for future openings.

Lt.Gen.Ken Miller
Veteran's Divsion
VIII / AoS

Profile Send private message