ACWGC Forums
http://www.wargame.ch/board/acwgc/

5 for 3 deal on Campaign Peninsula?
http://www.wargame.ch/board/acwgc/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7499
Page 1 of 3

Author:  ALynn [ Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  5 for 3 deal on Campaign Peninsula?

Will the 5 for 3 deal on past games extend to Capaign Peninsula?

If so, let the orders begin! I'll go in on one...

Regards,
Captain Alan Lynn
3rd Battery "Jacksonville Greys"
4th Div, II Corps, AoA
God bless <><

Author:  Scott Schlitte [ Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:34 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm also in for one if someone will consolidate orders. I still have one excess copy of HPS Getty from the last time if anyone needs that.

BGen, 2/XIX/AoS

Author:  Rich Hamilton [ Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

I still offer it though the bulk of the traffic has been going through NWS since they sell so cheap. Up to you guys...

LGen. Hamilton
II Corps
ANV, CSA

Author:  ALynn [ Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rich Hamilton</i>
<br />I still offer it though the bulk of the traffic has been going through NWS since they sell so cheap. Up to you guys...

LGen. Hamilton
II Corps
ANV, CSA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Does it make any difference on the bottom line one way or the other? I'd rather help you guys out than NWS, even if it's only a buck or two difference. If it helps you guys out to get them from you, then by all means I'll wait to get a group. If it doesn't matter, then I see that NWS has a site in Orlando and I can probably get the game by next week. :)

Regards,
Captain Alan Lynn
3rd Battery "Jacksonville Greys"
4th Div, II Corps, AoA
God bless <><

Author:  Rich Hamilton [ Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:23 am ]
Post subject: 

Buying direct always helps the publisher more, as there's no middle man to compensate. Thanks for asking. [:)]

With that said, I'm not trying to take away from NWS's business either. When I first started publishing this deal to the clubs NWS wasn't actively selling HPS games, especially marketing to the clubs. And my goal was to give you guys a financial break since most people usually buy all the titles so they can play any field. Not necessarily the case with people not in a club. So, I continue to keep the offer open, but won't be actively promoting it unless asked, like here. Trying to walk a middle ground with NWS and at the same time make sure you guys get the games you want at the best price possible.

Regards,
Rich

LGen. Hamilton
II Corps
ANV, CSA

Author:  zinkyusa [ Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:47 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi all, Rich I would like to participate in your offer.

Many thanks.

Ed

Lt. Gen. Ed Blackburn
VIth Corp/AoS
"Where We Lead the Army Follows"

Author:  mihalik [ Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:38 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi, Rich,

I have barely scratched the surface of HPS Gettysburg and am going to
the Tillercon. Will the discount there make it worth waiting, or is
the 5 for 3 deal better?

MG Mike Mihalik
1/III/AoMiss/CSA

Author:  ALynn [ Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:25 am ]
Post subject: 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rich Hamilton</i>
<br />Buying direct always helps the publisher more, as there's no middle man to compensate. Thanks for asking. [:)]

With that said, I'm not trying to take away from NWS's business either. When I first started publishing this deal to the clubs NWS wasn't actively selling HPS games, especially marketing to the clubs. And my goal was to give you guys a financial break since most people usually buy all the titles so they can play any field. Not necessarily the case with people not in a club. So, I continue to keep the offer open, but won't be actively promoting it unless asked, like here. Trying to walk a middle ground with NWS and at the same time make sure you guys get the games you want at the best price possible.

Regards,
Rich

LGen. Hamilton
II Corps
ANV, CSA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Rich,

Thanks for letting us know. I'd certainly rather give as much support to you guys as possible to help ensure more games in the future... like the Valley, Second Manassas, 1864 Overland, Murfeesboro, Atlanta... etc, etc, etc. You get the idea. We want them all!

That being said, whose going to be the host for the first batch? Looks like we've already got at least three interested parties?

Regards,
Captain Alan Lynn
3rd Battery "Jacksonville Greys"
4th Div, II Corps, AoA
God bless <><

Author:  Rich Hamilton [ Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:38 am ]
Post subject: 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mihalik</i>
<br />
I have barely scratched the surface of HPS Gettysburg and am going to
the Tillercon. Will the discount there make it worth waiting, or is
the 5 for 3 deal better?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hi Mike,

It's pretty close, 5 for 3 is $29.97 each plaus shipping. TillerCon will be $30.00 each plus tax. So I guess the Con might be a dollar or two cheaper...

LGen. Hamilton
II Corps
ANV, CSA

Author:  Rich Hamilton [ Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:39 am ]
Post subject: 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ALynn</i>
Thanks for letting us know. I'd certainly rather give as much support to you guys as possible to help ensure more games in the future... like the Valley, Second Manassas, 1864 Overland, Murfeesboro, Atlanta... etc, etc, etc. You get the idea. We want them all!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks. [8D] We'll do our best!

LGen. Hamilton
II Corps
ANV, CSA

Author:  Ernie Sands [ Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:46 am ]
Post subject: 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mihalik</i>
<br />Hi, Rich,

I have barely scratched the surface of HPS Gettysburg and am going to
the Tillercon. Will the discount there make it worth waiting, or is
the 5 for 3 deal better?

MG Mike Mihalik
1/III/AoMiss/CSA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

A game in hand is worth a whole stack, later.[:D]

I'll be a fourth for the Peninsula game!!![^]

<b><font color="gold">Ernie Sands
LtGen, CO XXIII Corps, AoO
Image
President, Colonial Campaigns Club
</b></font id="gold">

Author:  ALynn [ Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Can we get a fifth to join or motley crew of Peninsula hungry souls? I'll place the order if we can get a fifth to confirm...

Regards,
Captain Alan Lynn
3rd Battery "Jacksonville Greys"
4th Div, II Corps, AoA
God bless <><

Author:  Rich Hamilton [ Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Mike Cox was looking to get in on a deal...he was posting over at the CCC, but has been directed here.

LGen. Hamilton
II Corps
ANV, CSA

Author:  CSAML872 [ Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:46 am ]
Post subject: 

Likely interested, but is their a site with the information about this? My scouts must have been resting thier eyes a bit.
MG Laabs
3/III A of M

Author:  Rich Hamilton [ Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Here you go...

http://www.warfarehq.com/page_left_colu ... age=1&cat=

LGen. Hamilton
II Corps
ANV, CSA

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/