American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CSA HQ Site has moved
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:26 pm 

Gentlemen,

The CSA HQ site has been moved and updated, thanks to the efforts of General Chris Cross, CSA Chief of Staff. The site can be reached at the following address:

http://home.comcast.net/~sirhc0721/CoAoftheCSA.htm

If you have links to the CSA HQ site on any of your pages, or if you have the site bookmarked, please use the new address from now on.

Also, if you notice anything askew at this new site, please let me and/or General Cross know.

While I'm at it, I'm buying a round of drinks in honor of General Cross [:)]!

Your humble servant,
LGen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - Lieutenant General, Chief of the Armies, Confederate States of America
CCC - Corporal, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Deaprtment, Colonial American Army

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:40 pm 
Thank you, sirs. Nicely done.

I did notice, however, that Kennon Whitehead is listed as Colonel still, though I am quite certain there should be a fresh star on that collar. :)

Regards,
Captain Alan Lynn
3rd Battery "Jacksonville Greys"
4th Div, II Corps, AoA
God bless <><

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:00 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ALynn</i>
<br />Thank you, sirs. Nicely done.

I did notice, however, that Kennon Whitehead is listed as Colonel still, though I am quite certain there should be a fresh star on that collar. :)

Regards,
Captain Alan Lynn
4th Div, II Corps, AoA
God bless <><

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Captain Lynn,

Sharp eyes, there, sir! I expect the other recent general promotions are not there, either.

Bartender, please give Captain Lynn a drink on my tab, whilst General Cross and I go correct these items.

Your humble servant,
LGen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
CCC - Corporal, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Deaprtment, Colonial American Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:18 pm 
Thank you for the drinks General Mallory. I will try to keep it to a minimum so that I don't really mess up the rosters.

Gents, most of what I did was just get the page transferred over so that General Zapp would not have to keep updating for us. I plan on updating the rosters the next couple days. I will make another post once they are completely updated.

Thanks,

Maj. Gen. Chris Cross
Chief of Staff, CSA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:20 pm 

Gentlemen,

The CSA HQ site, along with its auxillary pages (Alphabetical Muster and OOB), was copied to the new location. General Cross applied the updates we were aware of at that time (with the exception of the four general promotions just announced), but we realize there is apt to be a backlog of updates that had not already been applied, especially to the auxillary pages.

General Cross will be reviewing each army's site and attempting to synchronize the CSA HQ records with the individual army records. (CSA Army commanders, be alerted: If you have updates you haven't applied to your HQ sites yet, please update your sites as soon as you can -- and/or notify General Cross of the updates privately so he will be aware of them.)

Your humble servant,
LGen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:04 am 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chris Cross</i>
<br />Thank you for the drinks General Mallory. I will try to keep it to a minimum so that I don't really mess up the rosters.

Gents, most of what I did was just get the page transferred over so that General Zapp would not have to keep updating for us. I plan on updating the rosters the next couple days. I will make another post once they are completely updated.

Thanks,

Maj. Gen. Chris Cross
Chief of Staff, CSA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Woo-hoo! Free drinks! :) Give me the biggest sweet tea you have, bartender. [8)]

Regards,
Captain Alan Lynn
4th Div, II Corps, AoA
God bless <><