ACWGC
* ACWGC     * Dpt. of Records       * CSA HQ    * VMI    * Join CSA    
   * Union HQ    * UMA    * Join Union     ACWGC Memorial
CSA Armies:    ANV    AotW
Union Armies:    AotT     AotC      AotP      AotS     Union Army Forums
     Link Express
American Civil War Books, Magazines and Games for sale (See other items)
Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:44 pm
Posts: 1200
Location: USA
Stick me in for any of the current USA openings, I'll give it a go!

Image
General Jeff Laub
Union Chief of the Army
ACWGC Cabinet Member
http://www.geocities.com/laubster22/UnionHQ/


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:51 am
Posts: 48
Location: Italy
Col. Lajoie Suh! <Salute>

Sir,
I'm ready to cross my sword at Dunagin's Farm.

The Best Regards

Col. G. Beacco
3/2/3 ANV


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:25 pm
Posts: 210
Location: avon indiana
sir,

my rebs are ready to stand and fight at valverde.

BG. VANNADA
HEADQUATERS:
2nd INFT.DIV.
2ND CORPS
AOA

http://www.geocities.com/heydreck/AOA.h ... 3437?20075


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:58 pm
Posts: 82
Location: Poland
We finished Lexington Ring Closes where to report the outcome??:)

Image
Lt.Col. Przemek Niedzielski
4th Brigade
3rd Division
2nd Corps
Army of the Missisipi
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Posts: 410
Location: Canada
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Przemek Niedzielski</i>
<br />We finished Lexington Ring Closes where to report the outcome??:)

Image
Lt.Col. Przemek Niedzielski
4th Brigade
3rd Division
2nd Corps
Army of the Missisipi
Image

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Lt. Col. Niedzielski,

In the 2ndHACW-Reports topic or by sending me a message.

Col. Harold Lajoie 2/I/AoM, CSA.
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:36 pm
Posts: 356
Location: Russell, Kansas USA
<center><font color="yellow">


Colonel Renna & I are in the last few turns of Fort Donelson Day 3,
fighting primarily for the degree of Confederate Victory.
We wish to stand for CO Pea Ridge, if you please, Suh! <salute></font id="yellow">

<font color="red">
CS 032. Fort Donelson Day 3
CSA: MG T. Phillips
USA: Lt Col. G. Renna


* CO 07b. Pea Ridge / CSA: open / USA: open</font id="red"></center>


<center><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="black">Major General Tom Phillips, CSA</font id="black">
<font color="red">The Brus</font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
<font color="yellow"><font face="Times New Roman">Banshee</font id="Times New Roman">
<font face="Century Gothic">Army of Alabama
</font id="Century Gothic">
</font id="yellow">
</font id="size3"> </center>


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:36 pm
Posts: 356
Location: Russell, Kansas USA
<center>Forgive me, Everyone!
Here is my proper signature...</center>

<center><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="black">Major General Tom Phillips, CSA</font id="black">
<font color="red">The Brus</font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
<font color="yellow"><font face="Times New Roman">II Corps</font id="Times New Roman">
<font face="Century Gothic">Army of Georgia
</font id="Century Gothic">
</font id="yellow">
</font id="size3"> </center>


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:58 am 
Gentelmen,
The 3/2/III/AoA Brigade is ready to CO 07b Pea Ridge
It´s not a easy battle but will be interesting
Regards,
Brig. Gen. E. Suarez
3/2/III/AoA
CSA


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Posts: 410
Location: Canada
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hwkhuntswalking</i>
<br /><center><font color="yellow">


Colonel Renna & I are in the last few turns of Fort Donelson Day 3,
fighting primarily for the degree of Confederate Victory.
We wish to stand for CO Pea Ridge, if you please, Suh! <salute></font id="yellow">

<font color="red">
CS 032. Fort Donelson Day 3
CSA: MG T. Phillips
USA: Lt Col. G. Renna


* CO 07b. Pea Ridge / CSA: open / USA: open</font id="red"></center>


<center><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="black">Major General Tom Phillips, CSA</font id="black">
<font color="red">The Brus</font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
<font color="yellow"><font face="Times New Roman">Banshee</font id="Times New Roman">
<font face="Century Gothic">Army of Alabama
</font id="Century Gothic">
</font id="yellow">
</font id="size3"> </center>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

BG Phillips,

I can't register you for Pea Ridge. You must complete your battle before registering for a new one. (see rule #7)
Sorry about this.

Col. Harold Lajoie 2/I/AoM, CSA.
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:39 am 
I´m sorry General Phillips.
I not have seem your post before.
I withdraw my brigade from Pea Ridge and I ask for permission to Col H. Lajoie to go to Middle CreeK
Regards,

Brig. Gen. E. Suárez
3/2/III/AoA
CSA


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Posts: 410
Location: Canada
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ess</i>
<br />I´m sorry General Phillips.
I not have seem your post before.
I withdraw my brigade from Pea Ridge and I ask for permission to Col H. Lajoie to go to Middle CreeK
Regards,

Brig. Gen. E. Suárez
3/2/III/AoA
CSA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

BG Suarez,

MG Phillips can't register for Pea Ridge as he is presently fighting at Fort Donelson. I will keep your registration for Pea Ridge. Thank you.

Col. Harold Lajoie 2/I/AoM, CSA.
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:36 pm
Posts: 356
Location: Russell, Kansas USA
<font color="yellow">Gentlemen I apologize for the confusion & for requesting fields out of turn, particularly as I was aware of the prohibition upon simultaneous games. I am awaiting Colonel Renna's 17 of 20 & In defense, I can only plead that my enthusiasm got the better of my judgment (a familiar occurrence) & if you will pardon my transgression I will be ever so grateful. <salute>
</font id="yellow">

<center><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="black">Major General Tom Phillips, CSA</font id="black">
<font color="red">The Brus</font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
<font color="yellow"><font face="Times New Roman">III Corps</font id="Times New Roman">
<font face="Century Gothic">Army of Georgia
</font id="Century Gothic">
</font id="yellow">
</font id="size3"> </center>


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Posts: 410
Location: Canada
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hwkhuntswalking</i>
<br /><font color="yellow">Gentlemen I apologize for the confusion & for requesting fields out of turn, particularly as I was aware of the prohibition upon simultaneous games. I am awaiting Colonel Renna's 17 of 20 & In defense, I can only plead that my enthusiasm got the better of my judgment (a familiar occurrence) & if you will pardon my transgression I will be ever so grateful. <salute>
</font id="yellow">

<center><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="black">Major General Tom Phillips, CSA</font id="black">
<font color="red">The Brus</font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
<font color="yellow"><font face="Times New Roman">III Corps</font id="Times New Roman">
<font face="Century Gothic">Army of Georgia
</font id="Century Gothic">
</font id="yellow">
</font id="size3"> </center>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Major General Phillips,

You don't have to apologize for this. We can be proud to have enthusiast officers like you in the tournament. There will be many interesting scenarios open to you in the next few weeks, don't worry.

Salute,


Col. Harold Lajoie 2/I/AoM, CSA.
Image


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:13 am 
Sir,

Sign me up for the Union cause at New Madrid. It is time to take these rebs to task and end this war of insurrection.

Your Humble Servant,

Gen. Mark E. Wolken
Army of the Tennessee
Commanding
"The Army will forage liberally during the march." W.T Sherman


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:16 am
Posts: 328
Location: Canada
With regrets, I must report a reb major victory in

CO 07a. Dunagin's Farm.



<center>Image
General John Corbin
Chief of Staff
Army of The Shenandoah
USA</center>


Top
 Profile Send private message E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: