American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:42 pm 
Just got my copy in the mail today. So if any rebs need an opponent let me know: bvbpbem@prodigy.net
I generally have been playing with all but the first 3 options on. So that would have off the manual def fire, optional fire & melee results.
But willing to try other options...
As for turnaround, it varies. Sometimes I can do a turn a night and other times I'm burned out from work and slow down to two or 3 turns a week. I generally don't bug my opponent for a turn until it's been 5-10 days and even then no biggie if they're busy.
BvB/Scott

BGen, 2/XIX/AoS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:27 pm 

Sir,
I will be happy to engage you in battle in any HPS title, Campaign or otherwise. Your choice. I like your optional rule selections and am happy to abide by them.
I don't have HPS Shiloh yet, but it is my favorite battle. If you want to fight in that campaign, then are you willing to wait while i purchase it?
We have met once before on the battlefield in a multiplayer version of Memphis. I look forward to crossing swords again.
Very Respectfuly,

LTG L. G. Bertolino
The Pelican State Brigade
Commander, Bishop's Corps, AotM

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:40 am 

Sir,
Just recieved my copy of Shiloh. A courier is travelling towards your tent at this very moment.

Maj Gen Rob Field
1/I AoA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:12 am 
ok, I think I'm full. In addition to already playing 2xCMAK, 4xCMBB, 5 various civil war battles, I just took on 3 Shiloh opponents. So MajGen Fields - send your courier for Shiloh, and LtGen B, can I put you on hold? Or send me something not too big if you like of whatever. I prefer to play stuff blind, so just about anything from Peninsula would be and quite a bit of other games might be.
BvB/Scott

BGen, 2/XIX/AoS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:12 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scott Schlitte</i>
<br />ok, I think I'm full. In addition to already playing 2xCMAK, 4xCMBB, 5 various civil war battles, I just took on 3 Shiloh opponents. So MajGen Fields - send your courier for Shiloh, and LtGen B, can I put you on hold? Or send me something not too big if you like of whatever. I prefer to play stuff blind, so just about anything from Peninsula would be and quite a bit of other games might be.
BvB/Scott

BGen, 2/XIX/AoS
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Are you in the BOB for the CM games?

<b><font color="gold">Ernie Sands
LtGen, CO XXIII Corps, AoO
President, Colonial Campaigns Club
</b></font id="gold">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:49 pm 
BOB? Guess not since I don't know what that is. They're with people from www.theblitz.org two are tournies and the rest just pbem games. One of the tournies is at: http://geocities.com/schnitzelmeier/ where I'm on the BearFlag team as Baron von Beergut . The other as BvB at http://pages.prodigy.net/wjbartus/tournies.html

BGen, 2/XIX/AoS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:14 am 

Hi Scott,

I am really cruising for a bruising. If you still need opponents - I sure would like a crack at you again (still 9:>) ).

Vern

Lt. Gen. Vern Pinkham I/AoA

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]