American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:20 am 

Gentlemen,

I am looking for to start a couple of games in HPS Corinth and/or Ozark. I prefer Campaigns but scenarios are fine also. I have about 4 slots open so feel free to email me even though someone has already answered to this post.

Contact me either here or over email. I am open for any suggestions to the optional rules, but I prefer to have everything on except manual defensive fire, optional fire results and optional melee results.

Yours Respectfully
1st Lt. Kling
2nd Brigade
3rd Division, VIII Corps
AOS, Union Army

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:59 pm 
LT Kling,

Perhaps you would like to be my opponent in the 1st HACW tournament. We could play CO 06. Lexington: Hemp Bales . Check it out. I await your rider.

Fld Lt D.H. Smith
3/1/III Corps,AotM,CSA
http://users.adelphia.net/~sapper99/index.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:12 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by D.H.Smith</i>
<br />LT Kling,

Perhaps you would like to be my opponent in the 1st HACW tournament. We could play CO 06. Lexington: Hemp Bales . Check it out. I await your rider.

Fld Lt D.H. Smith
3/1/III Corps,AotM,CSA
http://users.adelphia.net/~sapper99/index.htm

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Email sent, Sir.

Yours Respectfully
1st Lt. Kling
2nd Brigade
3rd Division, VIII Corps
AOS, Union Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:40 am 
Sir,
my troops are ready in order to prevent you to tread on the sacred ground of the CSA.
Send me your courier with your idea for Campaign
Regards.
Fld LT. Fausto Rolland
4th Division "Black Cats"
1st Brigade "Piedmont's Volunteers"
II Corp A.o.A.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:55 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by alex</i>
<br />Sir,
my troops are ready in order to prevent you to tread on the sacred ground of the CSA.
Send me your courier with your idea for Campaign
Regards.
Fld LT. Fausto Rolland
4th Division "Black Cats"
1st Brigade "Piedmont's Volunteers"
II Corp A.o.A.

I've sent an email to you, Sir. Let me know if you recieved it.

Yours Respectfully
1st Lt. Kling
2nd Brigade
3rd Division, VIII Corps
AOS, Union Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:54 am 
good day suh, i am fld lt larenzo r. brown 4th bde/3rd cav division/Jackson's corps ANV CSA. i have just recently started my first 2 battles of campaign corinth. i really do prefer campaigns and am willing and able to hang in there for the long haul in order to complete the campaign.i would very much look forward to doing a campaign with you in campaign corinth. i do have some questions though.
1)i have versions 1.01 and 1.03.what versions do you have ?
2)what unit are you in and what is your rank?
3)how many turns per week are you able to do. i can do 5 to 10 per week.
4)i am flexible in the optional rules settings but i do prefer to have optional fire and melee results off and i prefer to have weak zoc/partial retreats on as if you do not the game seems to develop into a trap each other with 2 units and play zoc with no retreat possible. i think it is more historical to have to be completely surrounded which weak zoc provides for. i also prefer isolation rules on as that also aligns with historical norms. as far as turns or phases am have not yet decided which is best and there is pro and con for each.
5)as a csa player i have to say it seems the yankees have the edge in campaign corinth so i really do take this on as a challenge.

please let my know ASAP as my card is now filling up since i have returned from vacation. so send your courier over the mason-dixon line and we shall meet in the lovely states of mississippi and tennessee.

Larenzo R. Brown Fld Lt 4th Bde/3rd "Virginia" Cavalry Division/Jackson's Corps/ANV
duty is mine.
consequences are God's.
ALWAYS CONFOUND,MYSTIFY,AND SURPRISE THE ENEMY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:51 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by larenzorbrown</i>
<br />good day suh, i am fld lt larenzo r. brown 4th bde/3rd cav division/Jackson's corps ANV CSA. i have just recently started my first 2 battles of campaign corinth. i really do prefer campaigns and am willing and able to hang in there for the long haul in order to complete the campaign.i would very much look forward to doing a campaign with you in campaign corinth. i do have some questions though.
1)i have versions 1.01 and 1.03.what versions do you have ?
2)what unit are you in and what is your rank?
3)how many turns per week are you able to do. i can do 5 to 10 per week.
4)i am flexible in the optional rules settings but i do prefer to have optional fire and melee results off and i prefer to have weak zoc/partial retreats on as if you do not the game seems to develop into a trap each other with 2 units and play zoc with no retreat possible. i think it is more historical to have to be completely surrounded which weak zoc provides for. i also prefer isolation rules on as that also aligns with historical norms. as far as turns or phases am have not yet decided which is best and there is pro and con for each.
5)as a csa player i have to say it seems the yankees have the edge in campaign corinth so i really do take this on as a challenge.

please let my know ASAP as my card is now filling up since i have returned from vacation. so send your courier over the mason-dixon line and we shall meet in the lovely states of mississippi and tennessee.

Larenzo R. Brown Fld Lt 4th Bde/3rd "Virginia" Cavalry Division/Jackson's Corps/ANV
duty is mine.
consequences are God's.
ALWAYS CONFOUND,MYSTIFY,AND SURPRISE THE ENEMY

Thanks for your reply, Sir. Unfortunatly my card is now more than full and I can't take more opponents. But thanks anyway! Perhaps we'll meet in the future.

Yours Respectfully
1st Lt. Kling
2nd Brigade
3rd Division, VIII Corps
AOS, Union Army

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]