American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:32 pm 

I play turn-based games with all options checked. Any medium scenario (100 or fewer turns)

Please <b>no</b> special house rules, except those officially mandated by the club.

Fld Lt Walker
AotM, IV/1/II Corps

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:13 pm 

Sounds good

What HPS games do you own?

Rich

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rodman</i>
<br />Rich, I would be glad to play you in a game of your choice. I have recently been on furlough for about two years and have just returned, so it wouldn't hurt to try a game as my experience level has dwindled. Brig. Gen. L. D. Drummond, XX,I "Boots ad Saddles"

L. D. Drummond
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:41 am 
Rich, I have HPS Shiloh, Pennisula and Ozark Campaign games on order. I do have all the Talonsoft Battleground games with scenarios, so at the moment if you would like to play one of those, let me know.

Brig. Gen. L. D. Drummond,USA,AOC,XX,Cav Div,I Bde

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:55 pm 

I don't have any of the BG games installed at the moment, so when you get your HPS games, let me know and we can cross sabers.

Rich

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rodman</i>
<br />Rich, I have HPS Shiloh, Pennisula and Ozark Campaign games on order. I do have all the Talonsoft Battleground games with scenarios, so at the moment if you would like to play one of those, let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:40 pm 
Rich, Sorry to here that, I will keep you in mind once I get the games in, should be next week, I'm sure it might be a debaucle on my part though as I've never played the HPS Campaign games before

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:05 am 

Lt. Walker,

Did you ever find an opponent? If not, and if you're interested in a maneuver, I finally got my new HPS Shiloh installed and upgraded and I have a bit of an opening on my CW dance card right now. (I also have all the other HPS Campaign games except Franklin loaded and ready to go, if you'd prefer another one.)

Your humble servant,
Gen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - General, Chief of the Armies, Confederate States of America & Cabinet Member
CCC - Sergeant, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Deaprtment, Colonial American Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:26 am 

Hello General,

Yes I did, sorry I haven't checked this site in a few days. My attempts to hold Jackson against Grant and Sherman seems to be faltering. I hope for a yankee mistake. And thanks for the game offer. If you still want to play, just send a file of your choice.

richardw@multipro.com

Lt. Walker
AotM
4/I/II

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dmallory</i>
<br />Lt. Walker,

Did you ever find an opponent? If not, and if you're interested in a maneuver, I finally got my new HPS Shiloh installed and upgraded and I have a bit of an opening on my CW dance card right now. (I also have all the other HPS Campaign games except Franklin loaded and ready to go, if you'd prefer another one.)

Your humble servant,
Gen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - General, Chief of the Armies, Confederate States of America & Cabinet Member
CCC - Sergeant, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Deaprtment, Colonial American Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:16 am 

Lt. Walker

I am looking for an opponent for the Corinth Battle in HACW battle tournament. If you are interested or need more information e-mail me at passmore@pine-net.com or see the HACW info in the PBEM forum.

General Willie Passmore AoP

Willie Passmore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:46 am 

Are players allowed to enter the tournament once it has already started? If so, no problem.

Lt Walker
AotM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sir Willie</i>
<br />Lt. Walker

I am looking for an opponent for the Corinth Battle in HACW battle tournament. If you are interested or need more information e-mail me at passmore@pine-net.com or see the HACW info in the PBEM forum.

General Willie Passmore AoP

Willie Passmore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:46 am 

Yes it is a North vs South Tournament so anyone can come and fight you just answer one of the open games. e-mail me and we will talk about it. passmore@pine-net.com

Willie Passmore

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]