|ACWGC Presidential Election
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Cabinet Press [ Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 pm ]|
|Post subject:||ACWGC Presidential Election|
Officers of the ACWGC <salute>
The ACWGC election committee has been formed for the election of President of the ACWGC and is comprised of General Joseph Meyer, General Derald Riggs, and Lieutenant General Neal Hebert.. The election timeline has been announced, and is as follows:
Nominations: 11-17 March
Campaigning: 18-31 March
Voting: 1-14 April
The ACWGC Cabinet will be prepared to begin receiving nominations on 11 March (Monday), and candidates will be required to meet the criteria as defined by the ACWGC rules (22.214.171.124 Eligibility):
1) Must hold the rank of colonel or above
2) Must be nominated by two other members before being placed on the ballot. You may nominate an officer from either army as this is a presidential election.
3) Nominations must be submitted to the entire cabinet, email addresses of which will be provided below.
4) Nominations must include a statement that the nominated officer agrees to serve if elected.
5) If nominating, the officer should use the email address of record contained in the Department of Records. The election committee will work to verify the identity of the nominating officer, however the nomination will be disqualified if this is not possible before the end of the nominating period.
It is requested that commands advise their members at every level in order to ensure the best possible turnout and participation.
Email addresses of the ACWGC Cabinet:
Gen Joseph Meyer firstname.lastname@example.org
Gen Cameron McOmish email@example.com
Gen John Newton firstname.lastname@example.org
Gen Derald Riggs email@example.com
Lt Gen Neal Hebert firstname.lastname@example.org
Maj Gen Mark van der Hagan email@example.com
Posted on behalf of the Cabinet,
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group