American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:58 am 

Gentleman of the South and North ,( :lol: I used Gentleman and South in the same sentence)

Seriously though I am looking for a match with someone that has a lot of patience and maybe a little experience with Windows 8. I have not played in over a year :oops: and in that time have purchased a new laptop with windows 8 :roll: and it has taken me awhile to adjust to many new features and I am pretty sure to have a few problems with getting used to transferring my games from one file to another. Also to get used to the mechanics of the game as well. Once reestablished though will be a great opponent 8) . I work 6 days a week(sometimes 7) and have 3 kids and a wife so my returns are slow but will be there. Was hoping for a short match to get me restarted and once I have the game down as far as transfers and communication will be open for a much larger match and hopefully a campaign. I have Campaigns-Shiloh, Peninsula, Corinth, Gettysburg, Chickamauga. Thank You.

XV Corps
Army of the Tennesse
"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I am wearing Milk Bone underwear." Norm from Cheers

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:13 pm 

Dear Babb35,

While I don't have windows 8 but am certainly willing to play a match or two. I am only in the States for probably a month give a week or two so I can't play too long of a game, but if you wish to cut your teeth on me before moving on to longer matches I'm up for it. I don't have Corinth or Gettysburg, but I have all the other titles you mentioned.

If you're up to a match feel free to contact me at daganmichael@hotmail.com

Forrest's Calvary Corps, Red Jackson's Division, 2nd Brigade (The Cavaliers) Commanding

Army of the West

Profile Send private message