American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:28 am 
What to consider working a game trade with me? I have two of the HPS Squad Battles series games and frankly do not use them very much. Figured if someone else wanted to work a trade we could both come out winners. I am talking about trading for HPS games, but if you want to offer another PC game (or even XBOX for that matter), go ahead and make an offer. I’ll always listen to a proposal. What I am really after though, is to work a trade that gets me one HPS game for another. The two games I want to trade away are Advance of the Reich and Pacific War. My primary interest in working this trade would be to get a copy of the HPS “Early Americanâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:38 am 
Hey Guys. No takers? Anybody want to make a counter-offer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:11 pm 
OK Guys. No one wants to give up their copy of 1812. Well I suppose I can understand that. How about I sweeten the pot? I'll offer both Pac War and AOTR for 1812. Does that sound better to anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:27 am 
Hi Guys,

Just to let anyone who may still be pondering this trade offer that I decided no one was going to let their copy of 1812 go, so I took Rich Hamilton's advice and bought it new from the NWS site. It's a great little source of some interesting wargame titles. Be careful going in there with your credit card locked and loaded. After a quick count it seems this brings my total for John Tiller games to 16. Goes all the way back to Battleground Ardennes! Anyone have that title? I guess I'll be hanging on to my Squad Battles games for now. Maybe the thing to do is to scare up an opponent and see if I can get a pbem game going with one of them? Or maybe someone thinks they have something else that would ibe worth trading for one or both of them, but basically, I think this is one thoroughly flogged dead horse. Thanks to those who did reply with counter-offers.

General Callmeyer,
USA