American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:45 am 

Someone put up a site regarding the yet to be released footage of Antietam for Gods and Generals. Can it be reposted?

Rich

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:01 am 
Here you go Rich, you'll need real player to view it.[:)]

http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen/ao ... lip1_nb.rm

Col.2nd Brig
"English Guard"
2nd Div,II,Corps,
AoA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:46 pm 

Why would this and possible other fottage have been cut from the film, This and other stuff would have conected the film much better.

LT. GEN. Tony Malone
III Corps AoA
Crimson Tide
"Do your duty in all things, You can never do more, You should never wish to do less".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:01 pm 

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:49 pm 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tony malone</i>
<br />Why would this and possible other fottage have been cut from the film, This and other stuff would have conected the film much better.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Time, is the simple answer. I believe that the full film runs for over 6 hours.
Though this version has been shown here :
http://www.independentchristianfilms.co ... -29_02.asp

The major flaw is that really it should have been shown on TV in 3 parts. Maybe then it wouldn't have sunk like a lead balloon in the cinema. There is talk of Maxwell releasing an uncut DVD but so far he can't finance the project as he has run out of funds. (Though I'm not sure how true that is..)

Col.2nd Brig
"English Guard"
2nd Div,II,Corps,
AoA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:48 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Glyn Hargreaves</i>
<br />[quote]There is talk of Maxwell releasing an uncut DVD but so far he can't finance the project as he has run out of funds.

Col. Hargreaves,

If Maxwell needs funding, all he has to do it ask. From the emails I've been getting, I have several long-lost relatives who recently passed away from various car accidents, etc., while living overseas in Nigeria. I'm just waiting for a few legal inconsistencies to be cleared up so I can receive my millions.

Besides backing Maxwell's project to put out the 6-hour "God's and Generals" DVD, I think I'll invest heavily in wargame design. I understand there are many good designer/programmers in the club who would love to quit their day jobs and spend full time developing scenarios, tweaking game engines, etc.

Anyone interested, just let me know! [:D]

Your humble servant,
LGen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - Lieutenant General, First ('Grey Line') Corps, AotM
CCC - Corporal, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Deaprtment, Colonial American Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:04 pm 

Dave!

I just can't believe what Ye just wrote! I <u><font color="red">TOO </font id="red"></u>have lost some hitherto unknown Rellies in Nigeria!

Small World innit! [:D]

Next thing we'll find out is the You and I are cousins 439 Generations removed! [8D]

When MY $$Gazillions come thru' I'll be back to Ye and m'be we can join together to take over the PBEM Gaming World!

You innerested? [:p]

Pat.

Colonel Patrick G.M.Carroll,
Commanding
II Corps
"Spartan Southrons"
Army of Georgia,
C.S.A.

" When My Country takes it's rightful place, amongst the Nations of the World, then and only then, let My Epitaph be written. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:56 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by eireb</i>
<br />Dave!

I just can't believe what Ye just wrote! I <u><font color="red">TOO </font id="red"></u>have lost some hitherto unknown Rellies in Nigeria!

Small World innit! [:D]

Next thing we'll find out is the You and I are cousins 439 Generations removed! [8D]

When MY $$Gazillions come thru' I'll be back to Ye and m'be we can join together to take over the PBEM Gaming World!

You innerested? [:p]

Pat.

Colonel Patrick G.M.Carroll,
Commanding
II Corps
"Spartan Southrons"
Army of Georgia,
C.S.A.

" When My Country takes it's rightful place, amongst the Nations of the World, then and only then, let My Epitaph be written. "

Colonel Carroll,

Sure an' begora, when I heard your accent I just KNEW we were related somehow. Jist wait 'til I tell Ma & all the other kinfolks on this side of the Big Pond! [:D]

Your humble servant,
LGen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - Lieutenant General, First ('Grey Line') Corps, AotM
CCC - Corporal, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Deaprtment, Colonial American Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:16 pm 
Bad News Guys,
I am absolutely sure your Nigerian Banker attourney is trying to rip you off!!!!! He has contacted me almost every week for the past several years asking me for all my bank account numbers so he can transfer your money INTO my bank account. Due to an entirely unintentional oversight on my part, I have yet to provide him with said account numbers......Maybe this will be the week I remember to do so!!!! Regards, Hank