American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:00 pm 
Gentlemen,

I noticed a Yankee Officer running around with a pretty little flag... have you seen this one?

<center>Image</center>

Any Confederate Officer (regardless of rank) that is man enough to capture it in battle and who brings it to me... I'll make him the Excutive Officer of the Fourth Cavalry Corps! Why I'd even let General Ned Simms be my XO if he'd capture it and put his gray uniform back on! [;)]

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AoM
http://www.rogerhulinsky.com/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm 
Gentlemen,

It's my pleasure to announce the promotion of a couple Officer's in the Fourth "Cavalry" Corps! Brigadier General Welleman... is your Officer here? Yes? Excellent! Brigadier General Bonferroni... is your Officer here? Great! Major Greg Davis and Lt Colonel Roberto Morresi... Front & Center!

<center><b>ATTENTION TO ORDERS!</b></center>

<center><u>LT COLONEL Greg Davis</u></center>

<center>Image</center>

Sir, it is a pleasure to confer the rank of Lt Colonel on you! This is your second promotion in as many months! Great job! At this rate you'll be a Colonel in just a few short months. Keep up the good work! <salute>

<center><u>COLONEL Roberto Morresi</u></center>

<center>Image</center>

<center>Image</center>

Sir, it is a pleasure to confer the rank of Colonel on you! It's great to see our Officer's promoted and to see them so actively involved in battles against the enemy. I also have the pleasure of awarding you a Campaign Ribbon for your many battles at Shiloh (HPS). Congratulations! I see you are quickly proceeding towards a Campaign Ribbon at Antietam also... I look forward to making that award soon! <salute>

Please join me in congratulating these fine Officer's on their achievements over the past couple months. I look forward to making similar announcements for all of you soon!

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AotM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:29 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hulinsky</i>
<br />Gentlemen,

I noticed a Yankee Officer running around with a pretty little flag... have you seen this one?

<center>Image</center>

Any Confederate Officer (regardless of rank) that is man enough to capture it in battle and who brings it to me... I'll make him the Excutive Officer of the Fourth Cavalry Corps! Why I'd even let General Ned Simms be my XO if he'd capture it and put his gray uniform back on! [;)]
Its going to take more than one man to take this flag. More like 5 men who can defeat Corcoran's Legion. And If we put up our flag, they better have one to put up against it. How about an Army pennant? We have a Corps of Cavalry already.:)
General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AoM
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

BG Drex Ringbloom,
Cdr, 2nd Div "Corcoran's Legion", VIII Corps
Army of the Shenandoah

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:26 pm 

General Hulinsky <salute>

My compliments, sir! As it was our understanding that the general was springing for drinks, Nicodemus and myself invited ourselves to the festivities.

I wish to offer my congratulations to Colonel Morresi and Lieutenant Colonel Davis on their promotions, which are without doubt well deserved. Gentlemen, I raise a glass in your honor!

Now for the other matter at hand. Nicodemus is always ready for a scrap, and who am I to argue with a gator? We are at your service if we might aid in capturing a puke-green flag. Nicodemus says it reminds him of the bayou.

Lt Col Neal Hebert
4/1/I AotM (Bayou Devils)
Quartermaster, VMI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:15 am 
Gentlemen,

Officer Dossier's have been updated. If you see any errors or necessary corrections... please let me know.

Also... if you'd like to have a personal flag posted on your Officer Dossier... send me the graphic and I'll get it uploaded.

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AotM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:45 am 
Gentlemen,

Brigadier General Jan Welleman has designed a new set of Colors for his Division. He is redesignating his 1st Division to the "Rochefort Butternuts". The new Colors and new Unit Designation meet with my full approval!

<center>Image</center>

Three Cheers for the Rochefort Butternuts!

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AoM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:32 pm 

Those new colors look eerily similar to General Ringbloom's new saddle blanket...wonder if Jan and Drex shop at the same stable?

"General Sickles, this is in some respects higher ground than that to the rear, but there is still higher in front of you, and if you keep on advancing you will find constantly higher ground all the way to the mountains."
-Major General George Meade, Commanding the Army of the Potomac, July 2, 1863

Major General Rusty Hodgkiss
VIII AoS
[img][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/mongohuey/generalhodge.jpg[/img]

[IMG]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm 

Rochefort Butternuts? Isn't that a muffin?

BG Drex Ringbloom,
Army of the Shenandoah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 pm 
Colonel Ringbloom,
Drex,

Butternuts? A muffin? Oh man... you are way off! I do believe there was a Butternut Coffee at one time. Probably captured from Yank supply wagons would be my guess!

Could I take a closer look at that <b><font color="green">green</font id="green"></b> flag of yours... it looks interesting! Is it still in your possession? [;)]

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AotM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:55 pm 
General Kenneth Miller (USA) & Major General Przemek Niedzielski (CSA),

Sorry for the delay with the game files! I keep whittling through the pile of dispatches on my field desk and am hoping to get those game files back to you tomorrow! (Sadly... I said the same thing on Monday!)

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AotM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm 
Gentlemen,

Do you have any friends who just plain don't know when to quit? Even when they find themselves deep in a hole? You gotta love them... they get knocked down and they pop back up just as sassy as ever!

Well, my good friend Brig. General Tom Moore is one of those guys! His Colorado Buffaloes are off to a bad start on the football field this year but he's still standing by his team. I sort of smiled the first time they lost but when it happened again I felt rather sorry for them.

Anyway... Tom tells me that since it looks like his team won't beat the Cornhuskers this year... he wants to defend his teams honor on the field of battle. I tried to talk him out of it... but he wouldn't any of it. So here we go...

<center>Image</center>

Good luck, Tom! I know you'll really enjoy wearing a <b><font color="red">HUSKER</font id="red"></b> t-shirt for a week at the conclusion of our battle! Will I be able to get a picture of that? [;)]

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AotM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm 

The green will always be with the Second Division Roger, but you can always fly the flag of envy.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Hulinsky</i>
<br />Colonel Ringbloom,
Drex,

Butternuts? A muffin? Oh man... you are way off! I do believe there was a Butternut Coffee at one time. Probably captured from Yank supply wagons would be my guess!

Could I take a closer look at that <b><font color="green">green</font id="green"></b> flag of yours... it looks interesting! Is it still in your possession? [;)]

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, Cavalry
IV Corps, AotM
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

BG Drex Ringbloom,
Army of the Shenandoah

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8