*   The British Armies in America

* Continental American Army

* French Army HQ

* Indian Alliance

Club Forums:     NWC    ACWGC     Home Pages:     NWC    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:17 am 

By His Most Britannic Majesty, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdoms of Great Britain, France and Ireland, Ruler of the Provincial and Colonial Dominion in British America and the British West Indies and of Our other Realms and Territories, King Defender of the Faith,

and His Excellency, Field Marshal & Commander-in-Chief The Viscount Ludwig of Lexington, OSM, His Most Britannic Majesty's British Armies in America

To all Lords Spiritual and Temporal and all other Our Subjects whatsoever to whom these Presents shall come Greetings:

To Our Most Illustrious Field Marshal The Marquess of Brandywine, KCB (Phil Natta)

and

His Beloved & Loyal Companion the Commander of the British Arm of Regional Canines (B.A.R.C) Sir Bartholomew, KCB

There is a pestilence upon our lands in North America. Many of the scoundrels who are our foe have been taking to ungentlemanly like tactics and killing the fine upstanding officers of His Most Britannic Majesty British Armies in America. Most noted is one by the name of Maréchal Le Prince du Garry Copé, the General-en-Chef l'Armée de Terre Royale, as well as some of the Colonial rabble.

This is most distressing to His Most Britannic Majesty and myself. Though you are a gentleman yourself and always conducted yourself with the greatest of honour, you are also His Most Britannic Majesty's secret weapon. You too have been quite savvy on the field of battle and for dispensing of the enemy officers from it as well. Your record is the highest in His Most Britannic Majesty British Armies in America and the reason why we hold the lead in the Bounty.

His Most Britannic Majesty has given special orders via Royal Decree, for you to take unrestricted "special prerogative" in dispatching of enemy officers from the field of battle, within the confines of proper warfare though (do follow all agreements with opponents), as so our forces may stay ahead of the enemy and also keep them at bay from complete success in these conflicts.

All claims you do make, can be placed here.

http://www.wargame.ch/1776/Bounty/index.html

His Most Britannic Majesty & I put our full faith in you and the Good LOrd Bartholomew!

"Gentlemen of all armies, beware, you have been warned, for I give you His Majesty, the Most Illustrious Field Marshal The Marquess of Brandywine, KCB and Sir Bartholomew, KCB "

Done by my hand this 23rd day of October at Kingston

Ludwig

WITNESS Ourself at the Court of St. James, the 23rd day of October of the current year,

ImageImageImage

Field Marshal The Earl of Lexington, OSM
(Scott Ludwig)

Commander-in-Chief of His Most Britannic Majesty's British Armies in America
The British Armies in America

Training Center Commander

Glory in the King's Service! God Save the King!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 am 

Milord Ludwig,

Briefly put, though it is (at least in civilized societies) indeed a most disagreeable responsibility to send enemy officers to their final resting place, I shall henceforth order my officers to "level the croquette playing field" and respond in kind by volley, bayonet, and rifle fire, to eliminate those who "command" thier forces against the Crown.

As an added measure, I shall not hesitate to unleash Bartholomew in instances of enemy officers attempting to escape thier final fate by a hasty retreat from any and all of His Majesty's steadfast forces...and may the good Lord accept these poor misguided souls, in such ragged and terrible condition, in which Bartholomew will undoubtably leave them.

It is so decreed by law, by the seal of King George III, and by our Commander-in-Chief, Lord Ludwig.

Simply and Resolutely,
Lords Natta and Bartholomew
1st Co., Brigade of Guards

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:32 pm 

Very well said Lord Natta! That's the style I like to see.... :)

Tell Bartholomew for everyone he takes down, he gets a peanut butter treat. :P

Field Marshal The Earl of Lexington, OSM
(Scott Ludwig)

Commander-in-Chief of His Most Britannic Majesty's British Armies in America
The British Armies in America

Training Center Commander

Glory in the King's Service! God Save the King!