|Napoleonic Wargame Club
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Bill Peters [ Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Operational Leipzig|
I am looking for a French opponent for Campaign Leipzig scenario - 074. Leipzig Operational - 074_Leipzig_HTH.scn
The French players are saying that there is no way the Allies can win. I wish to prove them wrong. In all of the games played the Allies made the fatal error of engaging the French army on the first day. I wish to show the club that the Allies can outlast the French AND keep them from winning.
Must be able to do 2-3 files a week. Please - if you travel a lot .. pass on the game. Looking for a member that is serious about finishing this one. I suspect that it will go into the 3rd day given my ability to maneuver the Allies out of harm's way on the first day.
Simple house rules:
1. Skirmishers must remain within 6 hexes of a formed unit of their brigade.
2. Colonel Anonymous may not be used as a scout.
3. Supply wagons may not be used to intentionally block LOS to formed units.
4. Infantry may not form square unless a cavalry threat is present. That would mean within 20 hexes of the unit. (thus no chain of squares and guns please)
5. I do not play Embedded Melee. I use the No Melee Elimination rule. All Optional rules ON except for:
I played through a long battle of Leipzig with David Andrews. Very enjoyable. We were not playing this scenario. I would like to show the club why the Allies can and will win and void the argument that says that the French army cannot be stopped from eliminating enough Allies AND exit the map AND win.
Hoping to start up soon! This will be a long game. Expect it to go a year.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group