Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:32 am 

French officers of the...

<center></center>...army-of-the-north,
<center></center>...army-of-the-rhine,...

...or of which insignificant crowd ever...,[:D]

I seek one of you to teach me a lesson for my ignorant impudence to abuse your emperor Napoleon a "broken giant".[^]

For me he´s a head of lettuce and a bungling little corporal, not worthy of fussiliade him.[:D]

Well placed on an isle near the a..of the world.[^]

If you want to see a well-led french army under my personal command, which will be able to win the "great day for a battle"-scenario, take the allied forces and show me, if you can defeat me instead of Wellington!

BGW (upper scenario), 32-bit-version / US-version,
historic rules (we can talk about all),
all possible restrictions,
total fog-of-war.

Please send me your challenge. I´ll spare your messanger this time.

Regards,

Cadet Lachenmaier,
his majesties corps-of-cadets

"Fame and honor"

http://battleground.fateback.com/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:32 am 

Sir i would love to teach you and your fat King a lession in the art of French masterie on the Battle field, BGW will be fine i shall send a courier to your tent

Capt Richy Duggan
10th Regiment Infantry
Junker 1st Brigade 19th Division
The Kingdom of Bavaria
VI Corps
AdR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:18 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Richy duggan</i>
<br />Sir i would love to teach you and your fat King a lession in the art of French masterie on the Battle field, BGW will be fine i shall send a courier to your tent
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sir,

what´s on with your french comrades? Are they in need of bavarian mercenaries to defend the honor of fance?[:D] As I thought. French cowards![:(!]

So gather your courage! I will accept your challenge. Perhaps a allied cadet will be enought to defeat a bavarian Captain. I remember Hanau...[:D]

Where do you come from, Captain? Regensburg? München? Passau?

For I´m from Bavaria too, I had a lot of bawls with some of my countrymen at the beer-garden![B)] But this is the first time to meet one of them on the battlefield! You´ve choosen the wrong site, compatriot...[}:)]

My message-rider will give you the needed informations.

Long live the King! (...and hopefully me[^])

Regards,

Cadet Lachenmaier,
his majesties corps-of-cadets

"Fame and honor"

http://battleground.fateback.com/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:11 pm 
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Yorck</i>
For I´m from Bavaria too, I had a lot of bawls with some of my countrymen at the beer-garden![B)] But this is the first time to meet one of them on the battlefield! You´ve choosen the wrong site, compatriot...[}:)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You'll have to forgive him, cadet ... the Corsican ogre made his princeling a king--hillbillies from petty German principalities are easily impressed with titles and such stuff, their loyalty rests on nothing better. [}:)]

If we offer to make his king an emperor, or better, offer him personally a handle to his name, he'll come over to our side with flying colours. [:p]

<center><font color="gold">Capt. "Green Horse" Walter
Commanding Officer, [url="http://home.arcor.de/dierk_walter/NWC/10th_Bde_Home.htm"]10th British Brigade[/url]
6th British Division / II Corps / Anglo-Allied Army</font id="gold">
5th Dragoon Guards / AdC, [url="http://home.arcor.de/dierk_walter/NWC_Guards/"]The Guards[/url]
Image</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:22 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by D.S. Walter</i>
<br />[quote]If we offer to make his king an emperor, or better, offer him personally a handle to his name, he'll come over to our side with flying colours. [:p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[:D][;)]

Cadet Lachenmaier
allied corps-of-cadets

"Fame and honor"