Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Quick CEF Update
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:48 pm 

With this being the "dogs days of Summer" (104F in Boise on Tuesday is the forecast) the guys on our teams tend to take time off and do things with their families. Such is the case on the playtest team with Bill Cann and his wife off to visit their daughter (new baby), Paco just generally burned out from 19 years of constant playtesting and others just laying low now and then and getting in a turn now and then.

But the good news is that the images for the Units.bmp file are finished. Mark Adams is looking over and adding the units to the file after a bit of touch up work now and then. I am anticipating that sometime next month he will send me the images and the Units.bmp file for review.

Joe Amoral is hard at work on the 3D images and eventually the game screens.

Meanwhile, the playtesters are still hard at work on testing the game. Many have been helping with the solo scenario testing which led to finding some errors I had missed. Since moving over to doing Panzer work with the WDS its really nice to have guys that are looking out for things that I didn't catch during the development stage of the game.

New work on the Panzer titles is interesting - but I still am highly excited about seeing CEF finish up and get out there for you guys to play! :frenchsalute: :thumbsup:

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Prinz Peters von Dennewitz

3. Husaren-Regiment, Reserve-Kavallerie, Preußischen Armee-Korps

Honarary CO of Garde-Ulanen Regiment, Garde-Grenadier Kavallerie

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

MDF, VP4LC, NRO, MTD, CMR, PR, MIM, NDM, OMR (ver 4.07)