Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Campaign Bautzen 1.03
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:48 pm 

Guys - the next update (1.03) for Campaign Bautzen is ready to go out. I included all known issues that Rich Hamilton had sent on to me as well as those that came from customers directly to me. I also had errors I corrected.

I do the best I can to work on these updates in timely fashion. I do not say that this update fixes all errors that may still be in the game. Some issues will take time to correct such as campaign scenario balancing.

Bear with me please as I am still in a very critical situation here in California, basically barely existing from month to month.

I easily get mentally out of whack over these games and one of the things is that I can get into the "rabbit trail" chase. Meaning as one thing comes in I can easily drop what I am doing to try and fix it.

I do the best I can to keep working on new projects. They get first priority. However, I don't want to leave you guys hanging either.

Special kudos to Cezary Pluskwa for working on the newer versions of the Silesian maps for Campaign Leipzig. He also has hinted several of the maps for Bautzen need reworking. I am hesitant to do a lot of this but provided we both have time we will supply you with better versions for the Silesian maps for this title as well. His map files in Leipzig have his initials in front of the original map file (CP_) so for instance the original map file Katzbach_Liegnitz.map has a newer version called CP_Katzbach_Liegnitz.map.

Games that were started using the older map will finish using that map. Any new scenarios started up that would use the revised map file will use that newer map.

I appreciate the great help that has poured in from the gaming community. Several people have left their mark now on the games. Much appreciated friends! :frenchhappy:

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Prinz Peters von Dennewitz

3. Husaren-Regiment, Reserve-Kavallerie, Preußischen Armee-Korps

Honarary CO of Garde-Ulanen Regiment, Garde-Grenadier Kavallerie

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

MDF, VP4LC, NRO, MTD, CMR, PR, MIM, NDM, OMR (ver 4.07)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:48 am 

Bill,
If I have a PBEM game of Lutzen going, should I wait until the game ends to patch?

thanks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:00 pm 

No - go right ahead and update your game. The update did correct the Lutzen PDT file but it was not something that will crash your game.

Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Prinz Peters von Dennewitz

3. Husaren-Regiment, Reserve-Kavallerie, Preußischen Armee-Korps

Honarary CO of Garde-Ulanen Regiment, Garde-Grenadier Kavallerie

NWC Founding Member

For Club Games: I prefer the Single Phase mode of play. I prefer to play with the following options OFF:

MDF, VP4LC, NRO, MTD, CMR, PR, MIM, NDM, OMR (ver 4.07)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:04 pm 

Great, thanks!
Yann Jacobs and I are in a bloody battle, about half way done