Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: LGA Award Information
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:23 am 

Can any officers within the LGA possibly be able to provide information I require on their past victories.

I am after information relating to:

1. Officers who have achieved victories over the 4 major enemy armies: Anglo-Allied, Austrian, Prussian and Russian in battles over 16 completed turns (this is against officers of these stated armies and not the armies in the games). Any officer doing so will be awarded the Chevalier de l'ordre de la Reunion.

2. Officers who have achieved a victory over each of the 4 major nations of the coalition in multi-player games of over 16 completed turns. (this is against officers of these stated armies and not the armies in the games). Any officer doing so will be awarded the Commandeur de l'ordre de la Reunion.

3. Officers who have achieved 5 major victories in multi-player games of over 16 completed turns over Coalition forces. (this is against officers of these stated armies and not the armies in the games). Any officer doing so will be awarded the Ordre de la Reunion: Croix.

4. Officers who have achieved 10 victories in multi-player games of over 16 completed turns over Coalition forces. (this is against officers of these stated armies and not the armies in the games). Any officer doing so will be awarded the Ordre de la Reunion: Etoile.

I am also requiring information on officers who have been involved in the training of cadets since 1999.

1. Officers who have completed the training of 5 cadets. I can give the award: officier de l'ecole militaire.

I appreciate your time on this matter. :frenchvive1:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:53 am 

My answers to this are apart of my larger reply in our email exchange, but for time sake, I'll split that part out from the main email so you can do the work. It's been crazy here and we're going away till Monday, so I need to solve the Windows issue today....just what I needed lol...

Allied Coalition Webmaster & Club Website Support

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:56 am 

Sent an email reply for how to get the data. Let me know if you have any questions.

For the Ecole stuff, try checking with John, Jeff Bardon, Paco and Chuck Jensen. All of them have served in the top commands for years. They might also know who has the data too.

Allied Coalition Webmaster & Club Website Support