American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:45 pm 
Cause I just got a solicitation in the mail from a Joseph Medeiros from Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance trying to sell me a policy that would pay off the mortgage on my new home in case of my demise.

I'm wondering if Joe knows something I don't know? Any secret plans by the AotM, or my wife or someone else to cut my life short? :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:34 pm 

Colonel Olinsky <salute>

No plans I'm aware of by the Army of the Mississippi as things would be too boring without you around :wink:

Highest regards,

CSA Cabinet Secretary

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:02 am 
I vote that your wife is plotting against you. Its always the wife. Haven't you ever seen Double Indemnity?

Of course in that movie the wife was attractive. From what Neal tells me small children often wear a mask of your wife for Halloween so maybe its not another man you should worry about. Another woman perhaps? :mrgreen:

What would we do without Gregor to pick on? Luckily he can take it. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:38 pm 
General Blake,

Well Sir... now about my wife! :evil: :wink:

Haven't you ever heard beauty is only skin deep? My first wife was what I considered to be very attractive but she was a very shallow and highly self centered! She only lasted 8 years before she decided she couldn't change me into being her slave so she ran off with some other dope who swore he'd let her wear the pants of the family and to do want ever she wanted! :shock: You all know I wouldn't go for that! :P

I remarried about 5 year later to the most wonderful woman. She might not be the prettiest gal on the block but she's got a kind and loving streak about two miles wide! The perfect partner and I wouldn't trade her for the world. :D

Now Blake... you're single right? Have always been? What's up with that? Even that dog faced Neal Hebert is married!

You know you could transfer to the Lincoln, Nebraska Walmart (we have several) and I could hook you up with some of the local corn fed women in the area! They might not be the skinniest women... but they'll keep you warm at night! You know that's important out here on the Great Plains in the middle of the winter! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:58 pm 
Olinsky wrote:
Haven't you ever heard beauty is only skin deep?

She has skin now?

How delightful for you!

Blake 1
Gregor 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:37 pm 
General Blake,

Someone really needs to help you with the whole scoring thing... :wink:

You are ALWAYS putting the numbers in the wrong column! :roll: However do you ever make it at Wal-Mart without a proper knowledge of mathematics? Even a "Greeter" needs to be able to count the number of carts he's needing to bring into the store when the cart corral runs low! :P

Can you imagine the problems we'd be having in the AoS vs AotM Fall Challenge if I couldn't keep score properly? Why at that rate... the Army of the Shenandoah might be winning this thing! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:04 pm 

Me, an insurance salesman!!!!!! No, but I'll sell you the Brooklyn Bridge if you think I am.

Joe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:00 pm 
Lt General Medeiros,
Joe,

You were really combing through the posts to find this one! It's pretty old!

Yea... we'd just bought a house at the time and I got solicitation in the mail from a Joseph Medeiros. I didn't figure there could be too many fellows with that name in the world... but I guess there are at least two! :wink: I should have saved the letter and sent it to you for fun!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:22 am 

Dear friends,

on my side of the duck pond we´ve experienced such events often over the last years.
Joe, I´d recommend to check your respective email account, as it might be hacked.
That way these bloody morons steal address lists and deliver spam, pretending you are the sender.

Happy New Year !

Klaus

1st Brigade "Missouri Freikorps"
1st Division"The Big Red One"
I.Corps "Cold Steel"
Army of the Mississippi

The Gray Avengers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:00 am 
Nice flag graphic, Brigader General Kuhlmann! <salute>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]