American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:43 pm 

Officers of the Club:

As I suspected, December was a much busier month for the Cabinet than the previous two months had been - even with the holiday celebrations. (Fortunately, the tintypes taken at the Cabinet holiday party came out much too blurry to positively identify which one of us was dancing on the table wearing the lampshade[:D]!)

Also, my teletype machine gave me some difficulties and I lost some records. Here, though, is a summary of what I can remember of the month's events (Cabinet members, if I've missed anything please enlighten me!):

1) Conducted elections for the USA Cabinet seat held by Ernie Sands. Ernie was elected to fill the seat for a second term by acclamation.
2) Approved 8 USA General promotions (vote: All voted ‘for’ except for Ed Stewart, who abstained from voting)
3) Approved 2 CSA General promotions (vote: All voted ‘for’ except for Ed Stewart, who abstained from voting).

I have appreciated so much the efforts of the Cabinet this past year. Things have been running very smoothly, thanks in large part to these fellows.

As usual, if you have any questions or suggestions, you may use the 'email Cabinet' link on the 'Club Cabinet (Administration)' page (which can be reached from the club Home Page), send them directly to me, or simply leave them here.

Your humble servant,
Gen 'Dee Dubya' Mallory

David W. Mallory
ACW - General, 3/2/I/AotM (Club President & Cabinet Member)
CCC - Lieutenant, Georgia Volunteers, Southern Regional Department, Colonial American Army

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:14 am 

Good work gents! My guess is either you DW or Ernie had the lampshade on...though Laub is a squirrely guy, maybe it was him...

<center>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<b>Lieutenant General Scott "The Mad Prussian" Ludwig</b>
Commanding Officer, Western Theater, CSA
"The Army Commissary" and "The Traveling Blowhard of Virginia"
Retired ANV Commander 2004-06

http://www.networkforgood.org

[url="http://napoleonicwargaming.com"]Napoleonic Wargaming - INWC[/url]</center>

Profile Send private message