American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:26 pm 

<center>Image</center>

Southern officers and Gentlemen of the Western Command of the Confederacy I wish to take this opportunity to wish you and your families as most happy and joyous Christmas and prosperous New Year.

Please take this holiday time to rest and reinvigorate yourselves for the up coming campaign season. I feel that the coming year will be decisive in our war for freedom and the Southern Way. Victory is within our grasp and southern fighting prowess will ensure we attain it. <font size="3">(one must take these opportunities to talk political drivel)</font id="size3">

To the Southern officers and Gentlemen of the Eastern Command of the Confederacy please accept our best wishes for Christmas and the New Year – keep up the scare!!

To our Unionist Opponents have a great Christmas and New Year. Without you guys it would be no fun at all. [:D]

Now I must get back to my BBQ as the kangaroo steak is getting close to medium rare – it is hell having Christmas at 33 deg C (91.8 deg F for those of you scared of the metric system)

Brig Gen Cam McOmish
Commander Western Theater
Confederate States of America

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:14 pm 

It sounds like our Confederate counterparts in the West realise the enormity of the task ahead of them in the coming year and will be taking this opportunity to rest up and prepare. We shall be doing the same, in the sure knowledge that victory is within our grasp.

I salute you all, friends and foe, and Merry Christmas! It has been another fun year in the club and I'm looking forward to more of the same in 2010.

I had kangaroo for the first time recently, chucked in a mongol stir fry at a local food festival. Not bad at all. It's only 0 deg C here, much colder than it normally is for this time of year. There's even some snow on the ground here in Yorkshire. A rare sight these days.

[url="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.r.barlow/acwgc/acwgc_personal_record.htm"]General Antony Barlow[/url]
[url="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.r.barlow/acwgc/western_theater.htm"]Commander, Western Theater, Union Army[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:35 am 

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night (with a late reveille the next morning!)

And a big <font size="6">WELL DONE</font id="size6"> to whomever added the falling snow to the web site - which is exactly what it's doing in northern Scotland! Might get my first white Christmas since I was only a little Rebel! [^]

Maj Gen Sean Turner
3rd Cavalry Division, "The Bishop's Men"
I Corps
Army of Alabama

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:01 pm 

Gentlemen <salute>

I am honored to be a member of the ACWGC and the Confederate States Army, and have made several friends in my six months here. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and pray the coming year sees health and happiness for all.

I concur with Major Turner; the snow effect is very nice!

Col Neal Hebert
2nd Division, I Corps, AotM
Adjutant, VMI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 am 
<center>Image</center>

<i>Gentlemen,

A very Merry Christmas to you all! Rebs and Yanks alike! I hope that you all will be blessed with the company of friends and family as we celebrate the birth of the Christ child this holiday season!

May the Light of His Glory shine forth from the Highest Heavens to the vilest, darkest corners of Washington!

Sincerely,</i>

General Roger Hulinsky
Cmdg, AotM
Confederate States of America

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:50 am