American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:15 pm 

Gents I have quite a senior Union officer contact me with regard to changing sides, however I have accidently lost the e-mail and hence his e-mail address, when I had some issues with my ISP. So could the officer concerned – his name may have been Drusty Hodgebloom or something like that, please email me. Also he need not to be worried about the fact he is overweight, teetotal, poorly dressed, ugly and not much chop with the ladies, as six months of hard riding, hard fighting and hard drinking with the CSA Western Command will fix all those issues.

Major General Cam McOmish
Commander Western Theater
Confederate States of America

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 pm 

Obviously, this gentleman is slightly demented and uninformed. He has probably had too much of that moonshine the Yankee cavalry liberated on our latest supply raid of Rebel wagons. [xx(]

We will have to get him to see Dr Sigmoid Freud! [:D]

<b><font color="gold">Ernie Sands, General
4th Brigade, Cavalry Division, XIV Corps,
Army of Cumberland, USA
ACWGC Records Site Administrator
</b></font id="gold">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:14 am 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cameronm</i>
<br />Gents I have quite a senior Union officer contact me with regard to changing sides, however I have accidently lost the e-mail and hence his e-mail address, when I had some issues with my ISP. So could the officer concerned – his name may have been Drusty Hodgebloom or something like that, please email me. Also he need not to be worried about the fact he is overweight, teetotal, poorly dressed, ugly and not much chop with the ladies, as six months of hard riding, hard fighting and hard drinking with the CSA Western Command will fix all those issues.

Major General Cam McOmish
Commander Western Theater
Confederate States of America

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well overweight I could understand he was a Union officer since most of you Confederates are reduced to eating your shoe leather, when you have shoes, but from "teetotal, poorly dressed, ugly, and not much chop with the ladies" I'd say he'd probably has already switched sides once before from the CSA to the Union.

General Mark Nelms
4/2/XIV/AoC "Blackhawk Brigade"
Union Military Academy Instructor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:54 am 

I had heard through the grapevine that Drusty Hodgbloom and a reb named Ham McComic were spotted in a bar getting "galvanized"[:D].[:D][:D][:D]

Maj.Gen. Drex Ringbloom,
AotS Chief-of -Staff,
2nd Division Cmdr, "Corcoran's Legion", VIII Corps
Army of the Shenandoah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 pm 

Cam, it's not necessary for you to deflect attention away from your own secret desires to escape the drudgery of Confederate misery by creating these outlandish tales. Simply take off those rags and come on over.

We've a special domicilliary for former Reb officers where they are permanently disabused of this notion of "The Cause!" Oh, I admit the program there is a bit painful at first, what with the preliminary weaning of you off of that "Old Buzzard #3," but it gets progressively easier in the weeks following, especially when the staff instructs you in how to properly sleep in your own bed!

Why you'll be singing the <i>Battle Hymn of the Republic</i> there in no time at all, lustily and in great form, with absolutely no reservations before each carefully prepared, nutritious meal. And within just four weeks time you'll be ready to stand before the entire Union Army and admit you "Original Mistake." Once you complete the No-Flinch-Gun-Drill against mockups of Rebel leaders and the mandated blanket quilting of the scraps of your former command flag, you'll be offered the chance to set down in writing everything you can recall about the battle habits of your former peers!

The domicilliary has had a remarkable success rate, although there have been a few, captured incorrigibles that we've had to dispose of quietly. But I forsee no reason why you cannot become our first <i>cum laude</i> graduate!

General Jos. C. Meyer
Commander, Army of the Tennessee
Union Army Chief of Staff