American Civil War Game Club (ACWGC)

ACWGC Forums

* ACWGC    * Dpt. of Records (DoR)    *Club Recruiting Office     ACWGC Memorial

* CSA HQ    * VMI   * Join CSA    

* Union HQ   * UMA   * Join Union    

CSA Armies:   ANV   AoT

Union Armies:   AotP    AotT

Link Express

Club Forums:     NWC    CCC     Home Pages:     NWC    CCC    ACWGC
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:34 am 
Need one or two yanks for a fight at Franklin the scenario being "Use the Fords". First come, first served so rush yer rider right on over. There is one stipulation on my part. I want to play in phases and no manual fire. Otherwise all other rules on or we can negotiate if theres something particular you want. My first two requests I am pretty set on though. Anyway, holler if you if you hear me!

Deo Vindice
Brig Gen. Mike Smith
3/3/ANV

"Charles Dickens, 1862--- "The Northern onslaught upon slavery was no more than a piece of specious humbug designed to conceal its desire for economic control of the Southern states."

Thomas Jefferson--- "I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people (10th Amendment). To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specifically drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible to any definition."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:19 am 
Boy, has the courage all gone from the ranks of Blue? I remember a time when this post would have drawn a lot of responses, then again I am not asking to play Antietam so I can understand the fear. [:p]

Deo Vindice
Brig Gen. Mike Smith
3/3/ANV

"Charles Dickens, 1862--- "The Northern onslaught upon slavery was no more than a piece of specious humbug designed to conceal its desire for economic control of the Southern states."

Thomas Jefferson--- "I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people (10th Amendment). To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specifically drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible to any definition."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:40 am 

I'm always willing to slap down "sesech" wherever I find it :)

Col. Gary McClellan
1st Division, XXIII Corps
AoO,USA

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:22 pm 
Woohoo! we have one brave Yankee. One more wish to try their hand?

Deo Vindice
Brig Gen. Mike Smith
3/3/ANV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:53 am 

Mike,I haven't heard from you yet, I don't get emails through the board any more (working on that), and I lost your address [xx(]

Could you email me with the details?

Col. Gary McClellan
1st Division, XXIII Corps
AoO,USA

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:55 am 
Gary,

I was begining to wonder if you had changed your mind. :-)

I tried to send via the board and haven't heard anything so your post explained that.

I'll see if I have your addy in my outlook address book if not I'll post again and we'll get there.

Deo Vindice
Brig Gen. Mike Smith
3/3/ANV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:58 am 
Gary,

I don't have you in my contact list and since using the boards is out of the question just send off an e-mail to confederatepoet@yahoo.com and I'll reply with my main e-mail address and we can get going.

Deo Vindice
Brig Gen. Mike Smith
3/3/ANV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:28 pm 
Gents,

It looks my slate is now full. Thanks for those who responded.

Deo Vindice
Brig Gen. Mike Smith
3/3/ANV

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]