Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:07 pm 

I am a newly commissioned lieutenant having just finished being trained at the Ecole Militaire. I am seeking just one battle on the fields of Jena/Auerstaedt. I would like to try my luck with any one of the Sharnhorst's Campaign Plan - Alternate Version scenarios. You may pick the scenario, that's right, you may "choose your doom!" I perfer to play with all optional rules checked on except: manual defensive fire, rout limiting, no retreat overruns, partial retreats, line movement restriction, multiple infantry melees. I would also like to play using the MoE IV rules but without the embedded melees. Since I am only looking for one battle at this time, it's "first come - first fought!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:29 pm 

Poruchik Alexander Maltsev has accepted my challenge via private message. I hope Prussian troops do not fight well while under Russian command!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:02 am 
John Mathews wrote:
Poruchik Alexander Maltsev has accepted my challenge via private message. I hope Prussian troops do not fight well while under Russian command!

It would seem that you are about to find out, Lieutenant. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Now, how do you spell Gulag? Is it one "l" or two? :o :shock: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:52 pm 

(Sitting in a comfy chair by the fire sat a figure who had appeared asleep under his Green Jagers coat. But hearing the exchange of words and what his Commanding Officer had said, part of the coat was pulled down exposing an eye that took in the French pup.)

Vell, vell, was ist das? Hmmmm, fresh meat fur der Geier. :shock: When you finish playing mit der Russian, come and fight a Hanoverian, :wink: , we are just as vicious mit Russians, Prussians und der Mensch from our beloved home :mrgreen:

(with that, the coat went back up and soon after snoring could be heard :roll: )

Outside, a small bird hopped about the branches of the lemon tree while the cat Josephine lay crouched nearby.