Napoleonic Wargame Club (NWC)

The Rhine Tavern

*   NWC   NWC Staff   NWC Rules   NWC (DoR) Records   About Us   Send Email Inquiry to NWC

*   La Grande Armée Quartier Général    La Grande Armée Officer Records    Join La Grande Armée

*   Allied Coalition   Allied Officers   Join Coalition

*   Coalition Armies:   Austro-Prussian-Swedish Army   Anglo Allied Army (AAA)   Imperial Russian Army

Forums:    ACWGC    CCC     Home:    ACWGC    CCC
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Enough seriousness
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:10 pm 

Get back to focusing on games and having some fun.

Doesn't anyone know that there is a war going on? [:0]
Or that France is winning it? [;)]

When was the last time we really had a good laugh at the expense of
the miscreant sausage eaters,
the rapacious shopkeepers,
the overstuffed white shirt waltzing pain in my *** @ Wagram (you know who I am talking about Herr Butcher)
and the too inebriated to know that being a serf is just not a good life decision
members of the Allied Coalition?

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Cheers!

Jeff Bardon
Duc de Castiglione
Prince de Wagram
Commandant de la Vieille Garde
Marechal de France
CiC- La Grande Armee

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:13 pm 

Why would we want to have fun at the expense of the noble soldiers of the allied coalition, when we can sit here and mock the servants of the short, wanna be Frenchman.

Ah, he pretends to stand for the people of France, but that's only that he can tempt them into shedding their blood for his infamous causes. As for the "republic", one has to wonder why such a noble "republican" keeps putting his syphilitic siblings onto various and sundry thrones.

Now, of course, there is nothing wrong with monarchy, but it is better to be honest about it.

FZM Freiherr Gary McClellan
Generalissimus
Imperial Austrian Army
Portner Grenadier Battallion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:33 pm 

Damn straight Jeff

now get me a game file ... !!!!

Monsieur le Marechal John Corbin
Chief of Staff
La Grande Armee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:01 pm 

I await your response to my e-mail I sent yesterday Jeff unless you froggies wanna be seriously mocked, like I have never mocked anyone before in this joint. The Austrian bashings would be compliments compared to this...[}:)][:p][:D][:D]

I love blackmail....[:D][}:)]

Oh, BTW Austria....who's yo daddy!! [:D][;)]

<center>--------------------------------------------------------

General der Infanterie Scott Ludwig
Prussian Armee

Your fellow humans need help:

https://give.redcross.org/?rcohome800helpnow

Or

http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/animal_environ/hurricanes/

Please if you can.</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:12 pm 

What's that voice I hear? It's a yapping from behind the Russian's skirts.

Oooooh, it's a Prussian! Here I thought it was a dachshund. Notice the fearless Prussians in 1805...

If someone would whip up a nice Kolin scenario, I'd be proud to show this pup my teeth.

Generalissimus
Imperial Austrian Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:46 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary McClellan</i>
<br />What's that voice I hear? It's a yapping from behind the Russian's skirts.

Oooooh, it's a Prussian! Here I thought it was a dachshund. Notice the fearless Prussians in 1805...

If someone would whip up a nice Kolin scenario, I'd be proud to show this pup my teeth.

Generalissimus
Imperial Austrian Army
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Again Jena is all they can come up with, seeing they were battered over and over and over again. Sorry Gary your boys, lost in Bavaria and then lost your homeland.

Of course Prussia don't you know made the job of ridding Nappy in both 1814 and 1815 much eaiser as our people rose up across the lands. Also of course we have commanders whom are revolutionary such as Scharnhorst and Gneisenau and change military doctrine for the future. Your men Mack, Ulm and others live in the past....that's what Austria is the past...the Germans of yesterday...Prussia represents the future of the Germans. Besides when people say German they think of Germany, who brings it together, why Prussia does in 1871 after brow beating you guys and the French. After that it is Noble Prize winners, institutions of learning that are unrivaled, and great triumphs, to the point were we are one of the greatest societies of the time. Our downfall...allying with the past...Austria.

Dead man walking, dead nation walking............

Of course Blucher is still one of the only men never afraid of Nappy and turns constant defeat into final and complete victory!!

Prussian Armee

Or

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:55 pm 
GARY!

Don't insult dachshunds! [:p]

Colonel Al Amos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:12 pm 

Typical Prussian "education"

1805 is not a reference to Jena. 1805 is a reference to the way that the "fearless" Prussians were cowering in their beer halls, afraid to so much as protest when Napoleon cut across their territory on their way to battle.

Of course, the fearless "prussians" were able to be a big part in 1813 and 1814. It's because they were too cowardly to come out of their nests for so much of the Napoleonic Wars.

Lets see, they got a couple of cannonballs shot at them at Valmy, and then hid until 1806, and after that, they hid again until the Russians did the hard work for them.

Our noble Austrians may not have had a run of solid success, but it's well known that we kept fighting back again and again and again and again.

Anyway, as to 1813. Lets see, after Lutzen and Bautzen, the Prussians were on the run, begging our armies to save their bacon.

It is no surprise that Prussia eventually "won" out. They spent the better part of 25 years hiding, letting us wear ourselves out doing the hard work.

Generalissimus
Imperial Austrian Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:22 pm 

Our triumph at Ligny proves it all. We were crushed, did we surrender as would be the Austrian fashion, NO!! Our brave commander missing, we rallied to arms and kept our word to Wellington...something that Austria is never good at doing. [:p]

Alas where were you hiding in 1812?? You left it to the Russian's too. At least our Royal Family did not fall to the level of allowing our child to marry the Corsican devil and produce what would a few generations later be another Napoleon that Prussia would beat!! Alas an offspring of a cowardice Empire and it's acclaimed Kaiser.

Oh save us Hungarian's save us!! The mean bad Prussian's have spoiled our dreams.....[:D][}:)][:p]

Prussian Armee

Or

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:30 pm 

Oh, no, after our army was crushed, we pulled back, put it back together, and stomped the French into mush <b>all by ourselves</b>

Generalissimus
Imperial Austrian Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:58 pm 

<b>the overstuffed white shirt waltzing pain in my *** @ Wagram (you know who I am talking about Herr Butcher) </b>

Hee Hee. No earthly idea, old fellow. I will say though that I had a lot of help in my subordinate officers...and to be fair to you Froggies, we didn't think we were going to hold onto Aspern.

[:p]

Feldmarschalleutnant Philip Graf Roubaud
Kommandant
Vienna Militärakademie
Imperial Armee of Austria

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:02 pm 

<b>Alas where were you hiding in 1812?? You left it to the Russian's too. At least our Royal Family did not fall to the level of allowing our child to marry the Corsican devil and produce what would a few generations later be another Napoleon that Prussia would beat!! Alas an offspring of a cowardice Empire and it's acclaimed Kaiser.</b>

Err, I think I need to point out Scott that Nappy III was not a direct descendant of Nappy I. He was one of the Ogre's nephews. Napoleon II died of disease in Africa, I believe.

Kommandant
Vienna Militärakademie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:11 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary McClellan</i>
<br />Oh, no, after our army was crushed, we pulled back, put it back together, and stomped the French into mush <b>all by ourselves</b>

Generalissimus
Imperial Austrian Army

Where was this?? Wagram?? Eckmuhl??....you still lost your Empire and lands. Still forced to be subservient to the Orge.

Prussian Armee

Or

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:13 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Philbert</i>
<br /><b>Alas where were you hiding in 1812?? You left it to the Russian's too. At least our Royal Family did not fall to the level of allowing our child to marry the Corsican devil and produce what would a few generations later be another Napoleon that Prussia would beat!! Alas an offspring of a cowardice Empire and it's acclaimed Kaiser.</b>

Err, I think I need to point out Scott that Nappy III was not a direct descendant of Nappy I. He was one of the Ogre's nephews. Napoleon II died of disease in Africa, I believe.

Kommandant
Vienna Militärakademie
Imperial Armee of Austria<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ah thanks for the clarification...I always wondered what happened to the second one. [:D]

Prussian Armee

Or

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:28 pm 

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="3" face="book antiqua" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Philbert</i>

Kommandant
Vienna Militärakademie

No the man you called Napoleon II died in Austria as Duc de Reichstag. But there is of course, one member of the Napoleon's family who died in Africa after a battle against Zulus but this was not his son.

Regards

General de Division Lamezec
Comte de Davout
CO 2ème division de Cavalerie légère
ADN2